Not as strong as I would expect.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the taste of maple syrup and I though that this would be a nice sugar free alternative. In a way it is, but I think that you have to pour a big quantity to get the flavour in baking. I think it evaporates easily, maybe because it is alcohol free. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great maple flavor

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This extract is a great natural flavor to add maple scent and taste to your baked goods. I use it in combination with good Grade B maple syrup, but it could probably work well on its own too - and only a drop or two is needed.

Excellent flavour, strong enough yet not artificial tasting

Posted by Umbridge on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't get maple extract here, so I was really excited to get this! It didn't disappoint. Adding a few drops gives a recipe a nice maple flavour without the sugar. I love it.

Yep, that's maple alright!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product for adding a faint hint of maple to your baking - only issue is the lack of a dripper on the bottle makes it a pain to not spill it during every use!

Not like the real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a lot of real grade B maple syrup from NOW brand and this doesn't compare to the real thing ... a flavouring but not an authentic taste for me. If you have a problem with sugar then of course this will be better for you.

Not gluten free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a real shame that iHerb does not offer a grain free version of Maple extract. We want some, too!

Awesome fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this with my coffee, oatmeal, and pancakes . 2nd purchase!

Wonderful maple flavour without the calories!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sooo good!

Natural Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made a maple butter cream frosting for a chocolate cake. Tasted amazing. Can tell it is a natural flavoring. Will try some 'Maple syrup' next.

you need to use a big amount in order to feel the taste