EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was placed on an extremely dull diet (renal/diabetic) and I've had to cut out all salt from my diet and searched all over for seasoning blends I could use. ALL OF THE SPICED I ORDERE ARE AWESOME. I now enjoy my meals and am able to stick more closely to my diet.

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this seasoning because I read that this company's other Mexican seasoning has no taste unless you add a lot of salt. I didn't have really high hopes for this one, but I was so surprised to find that this seasoning has a lot of powerful flavor without having to add salt. I definitely recommend this one. Just use a little bit more than you're used to, and your dishes will taste just the same as "regular" seasoning.

Great Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good blend of spices, I eat "clean" as I have allergies to preservatives and can't eat a lot of the processed foods available therefore I am always on the look out for new seasonings that can liven up my meals. So far I have loved ALL the frontier Natural Seasonings I have purchased.

Hola!

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good when you want spicy food, and it's salt free, always a bonus.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried it in anything yet but tasted it a little. Good flavors.

Absolutely perfect! Lots of flavour and not too salty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great complement to any dish. Even vegan dishes.

Tasty condiment

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great addition t avocado toast n poached/fried eggs, but tends to clump in high humidity

Packed full of taste!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb for their super speedy delivery and well-packaged products. This came nicely wrapped up to avoid breaking in box. When I took the foil seal off I could immediately smell the smell I absolutely adore and associate with Mexican burritos. I used it when I was grilling my chicken and the taste is amazing. Love it!!

Mexican Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to iHerb's prompt delivery, I can now make authentic tasting Mexican dishes.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually make Mexican chicken for my diet. I tried this seasoning for the first time. It gives a nice taste. With it, you don't have to add any more salt. Just try to keep it in a dry place.

1 2