great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this seasoning because I read that this company's other Mexican seasoning has no taste unless you add a lot of salt. I didn't have really high hopes for this one, but I was so surprised to find that this seasoning has a lot of powerful flavor without having to add salt. I definitely recommend this one. Just use a little bit more than you're used to, and your dishes will taste just the same as "regular" seasoning.

Great Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good blend of spices, I eat "clean" as I have allergies to preservatives and can't eat a lot of the processed foods available therefore I am always on the look out for new seasonings that can liven up my meals. So far I have loved ALL the frontier Natural Seasonings I have purchased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was placed on an extremely dull diet (renal/diabetic) and I've had to cut out all salt from my diet and searched all over for seasoning blends I could use. ALL OF THE SPICED I ORDERE ARE AWESOME. I now enjoy my meals and am able to stick more closely to my diet.

страхотен вкус

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

използвам я за овкусяване на месо преди печене/пържене. Супер е

Absolutely perfect! Lots of flavour and not too salty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great complement to any dish. Even vegan dishes.

Mexican Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to iHerb's prompt delivery, I can now make authentic tasting Mexican dishes.

good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time purchasing. i enjoy the flavor very much, although i do wish it were a bit stronger, as i feel i have to use a lot to season ground pork or chicken. Not salty, which is good.

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good when you want spicy food, and it's salt free, always a bonus.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and I will buy it again

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried it in anything yet but tasted it a little. Good flavors.

1 2