Yum! Love this stuff

Posted by supplementguru on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite product. I use this on almost everything, including pasta, rice, eggs, vegetables, salads and my favorite, popcorn! You can use it to make dips, dressings, sauces or put in your smoothies. It is a good source of B vitamins, including vitamin B12 for vegans. It has a nice cheese-like flavor that my son just loves. He puts it on everything, I even caught him just eating it with a spoon. It also is a good source of protein and is salt and gluten free. .

Great deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love using frontier nutritional yeast to get my b vitamins. Iherb has cheapest price!

good flavor, fine product

Posted by x-tine on January 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

These seem fresher than versions available in bulk bins of health food stores. It has a finer, almost powdery texture that blends well with just about anything.

These are very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are not the most delicious I've had (that would be Quantum Nutrition) but those are hard to come by, and these are the best of what's available on iherb, in my opinion. I think the Frontier are a very good company, excellent quality.

good product, super mini flakes

Posted by shellloid on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great, but if I hasn't read the other reviews first I probably would have thought that I got sent the wrong product as the flakes really are mini to the point of almost being a powder. I'll need to use less that recipes call for because of this or I'll go through it in supper quick time!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, and with extra B12 vitamin, something that vegan people need. I use it in many recipies, but the pop corn with nutritional yast makes the difference. Try it an you'll remember me!!!! Just add nutritional yast right after you make the pop corn, as they are still hot! It's the perfect chease taste!!!! :)

As expected, nutritional yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yep, it is good, very tiny flakes, so it's powder like, but that works for me. Very well priced too. No clumping, no crazy additives.

frontier natural products, nutritional yeast, mini flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great and tastes great

Pure Nutritional Yeast

Posted by Katy on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've only tried this one and Now Food's one so I cannot compare much. In terms of taste, Now Food's Nutritional Yeast is much better. In terms of purity and price, Frontier Natural Products definitely beats all other brands. It does not contain any synthetic vitamins which might be concern of some people. It does look like powder as others have mentioned, but when you look really close, they are definitely "mini" flakes. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

B vitamins galore

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of most favourite iHerb products. A fantastic source of vitamin B12. Doctors usually want to check my B12 levels when I have a blood test and it's never been low. I enjoy this food on salads and on some soups. It is especially nice sprinkled on avocado.