Great smell and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this to oatmeal and apple muffins

Nice for Apple Pie or Cider

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite spice-blend! I tried to mix the same spices what are the ingredients of this blend or also tried to buy another brand of Applepie-mix, but it wasn´t the same taste, so I´ll stick definitely with this one!

A must try spice

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No more fiddling about measuring various spices and worrying about getting the balance wrong. This is the perfect blend of complimentary flavours, and it makes a delicious apple pie! I also found it's tasty stirred into plain yogurt and topped with grated apple and a drizzle of honey. Please click my username for more product reviews.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very tasteful

Tasty and smells nice

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet, but it smells very nice. I'd definitely try mixing it with different pie fillings, not only apples. I bet it goes well with peaches too.

Great spice blend.

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yum! Just as lovely on my breakfast oatmeal as in an apple crumble! Really nice it contains lemon peel which gives an extra kick to the flavor.

I love this spicemix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use it in so many different dishes. It's a great mix of spices. I've bought it a few times already and I will buy it again.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and I will buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase