Great all-day tea choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another good deal - this Assam is not as tippy as pictured, but has a medium weight flavor, copper cup appearance - sufficient for breakfast in winter or afternoon tea, spring or fall. Very good pricing from Frontier. This tea is reliable in quality. as I have purchased this brand in bulk for 4+ years.

Very good tea

Posted by katmakiah on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put 2 T into the mesh filter in my coffee maker and make 1 quart of tea. Just pour the tea back into the filter and let it steep 5 minutes. Made some cashew milk with the organic raw cashews available here. 4 oz cashews and 3 cups water. Makes a great non-dairy healthy creamer. Doesn't need any sugar, just the tea and the milk is delicious.

For a tea lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My first try of Organic Assam Tea and well pleased. The package arrive on time and was well packed. Jutta

Great for making boba tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent tea for making the best-tasting boba (bubble) milk tea. Just add organic sweetened condensed milk and, if you want, tapioca pearls. It has made me very popular with teenagers. I make it hot in the winter and iced in the summer (just let the hot tea cool and then refrigerate). Everyone raves about it and empties their cup or glass within minutes. You do have to be careful to keep the bag tightly sealed.

nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brew a pitcher for the fridge to enjoy for a few days, other brands go bitter but this stays true and strong. Makes great sweet iced tea 😊

A nice strong black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavorful, fresh. I use to make kombucha, but if I go back to drinking tea, this will probably be it.

Makes a Delicious Cuppa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And such a deal ! Frontier Natural Products has my vote :)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great aroma. Great taste

Good quality.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, Great price. Great without milk, but works well with milk too. It is woodsy and not overwhelming in taste and nice color. Highly recommended.

Wonderful breakfast or afternoon tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea - it is very full-bodied and malty, great with milk and organic sugar or honey, not astringent tasting like Ceylon. I used to buy tiny amounts in bulk from my local market and was so happy with I saw it offered on iHerb. The bag you get it HUGE, an awesome value!

1 2