Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually order organic ceylon cinnamon from another online merchant, so this is my one experience with Frontier's. I tried it because it was much less expensive than my other brand. It smells and tastes sour, whereas my other cinnamon smells and tastes sweet. This stuff is such a disappointment and departure from my usual brand that I actually ran starch tests on both brands to see if one was lying about their cinnamon being true ceylon, but both passed the test. I suppose that wherever Frontier gets theirs, it's just not as good; maybe too young or a foul-tasting strain. I don't know what else to think, given the expiration on the package says March 2014, which is almost three years away. I'll be switching back to my other brand pronto.

Ceylon?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have my doubts this being Ceylon at all, unsweet and dark-colored as it is. Not happy at all.

no cinnamon flavor at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed--just received it and the taste is -- none at all! Will have to reorder Starwest brand --yummy taste and flavor--good thing I still have a few table spoons left.

not well preserved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

powder has already reacted with air before being sealed in the bag, fresh powder is pugnant and flavorful, sadly this is not it

Didn't received the order !!!!😡😡😡

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed !!!!

I have not received this purchase !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not received this purchase !