good cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not as pungent like those fake cinnamon I had gotten used too but still good quality &use this in my smoothies & fruit salads! the importance is to use the proper cinnamon thus the healthiest & the purest forms come from Ceylon old Sri Lanka. great to clean my blood & keeps all colds at bay!

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time buying this product, as the stuff I usually get from another source was sold out. I have only used it a couple of times but it seems to be just as good as the stuff I was using.

Organic and pure Ceylon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wanted organic as well as just the Ceylon and it exactly what I wanted as suggested by a recent seminar I attended for best health benefits. I use about a tablespoon or a little more per day. Good taste and flavors well. Will order again. Thanks

Happy as can be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be very high quality

great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Remember to keep it in vacuum container. I mix 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon with 1 tbsp honey in warm water every morning. This let me feel warmer in winter and help the daily bowel movement.

good cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Cinnamon is sweet and flavorful.

Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday mixed with honey, exactly what I wanted. I will reorder when required

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like it. The only downside, I guess, is the fact I'm eating too much of it and have to order again fairly quicly ;).

Products, Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked very much, Better than I expected. Thanks..

Overraskende

Posted by Ternen on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

En svært annerledes lukt og smak enn den kanelen vi er vante til i Norge. Lukter jul og krydderkake. Veldig god, særlig i bakverk.

1 2