Posted by Trinity on May 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

All natural, I hope so. In the beginning I was making tea with it, but then started grinding it and now I add the powder to my morning green drink.

Frontier Narual Products, Organic Cut and Sifted Horsetail Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink tea made with Horsetail herb since I read on Natural News that it helps counteract effect of chemtrails. And we have chemtrails going on our sky every day now, sometimes all day long, lots of poison going down on us.

Lots of shavegrass for the price

Posted by JoshBee on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pricing at how much shavegrass you get and it's also organic and non irradiated.High in silica and excellent for aluminum detoxification.

Fantastic value and taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd been buying horsetail tea in tea bags but this is so much better value. I've been drinking it every day for a a couple of week now and it hasn't made a dent in the massive bag. WOW, it tastes great too, very refreshing and light. Good for hair skin and nails because it's full of silica.

Excellent source of silica, calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with oar straw herb, cut, at half and half, a whole teapot full for hot tea morning and evening - a full jumbo mug. It tastes quite nice, neither sweet nor bitter, but fresh and mild. The purpose is the plant-based silica and calcium. Feels good afterward. Teeth less sensitive, mouth alkaline. Like it a lot.

Great merchant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

The item was competitively priced, it arrived on time. I have used Horsetail Herbs for many years and the quality was what I expected, if not better. The packaging was better than expected. Thank you for a great product and great service.

love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this tea to help strengthen my nails, it works!

Silica rich tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to get silica into my system and nourish bones after a bit of bone cancer. I drink it once a day. It is a cheap and effective way of getting silica into the body. I prefer to receive nutrition through food rather than supplements but do appreciate the support of supplements while I need to.

A good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this herb, i am drinking it as a tea twice a day and enjoy the taste very much.

Good herbal medicine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this for its silica levels not its taste. Its a mild, wild taste and sometimes the smell reminds me of a swamp.

1 2 3