Yarrow Flowers

Posted by ivyengland on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make a tea at night and let it steep. In the morning, I rinse my hair with this. According to Dr. Christopher, this will restore grey hair back to its natural color. I notice this working and I don't have to use my henna as often. I rinse my hair each day with this after I wash my hair.

Good quality herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

The yarrow tea flowers seem freshly dried and the bag they come in maintain the freshness very well. It comes with a clip to seal the bag. I drink some every morning.

High quality herb material.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great herb supplies. Now if I could only get people to take less prescription drugs I could show them how little damage they have to suffer to get well.

yarrow herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been making tea with yarrow for a few years now and I make sure I have this tea once a month

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be fresh

Love Frontier's Natural Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and price!

vary fresh, i'm happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

vary fresh, i'm happy

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh! So pleased with iherb!

Lovely Yarrow Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have received these lovely yarrow herbs. The quality is so good that you could see each flower and not other fillers. I love making tea out of these. I believe it would be great too to put in bags for scent purposes. What a value buy!! For tea, do share with friends due to the generous quantity.

High quality herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this herb to rinse my hair and to make herbal infusions. Really good brand to choose. Thank you for quick delivery.

1 2