True Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the True Cinnamon from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) -- Cinnamomum Verum -- with its milder but very rich flavor. And it's organic and Fair Trade. Since we found this cinnamon, it's the only one we use. iHerb delivered fast, and I am happy to recommend them to our friends.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Fair Trade Whole 3" Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Worth adding it into the list of spices at home.

Real Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ground this up to make cinnamon powder for a batch of cinnamon rolls and it tasted fantastic. I am very happy with the quality of this product.

Disappointed - no taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought this time I order the expensive cinnamon sticks after I've read the reviews (which were all great) But when it arrived, it smelled like nothing. Even after grinding a cinnamon stick not much of a cinnamon aroma, Almost nothing. I put 2 sticks in my morning oats and still don't taste anything. I don't know if this batch was too old or if that's the standard. What a waste of money on this one.

Very Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good cylon cinammon quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

My sister used these in elderberry syrup, and she was feeling better from her cold in about a day or two.

Smells and tastes amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love crushing up some cinnamon and boiling it in water to make delicious cinnamon tea blends (goes great with Ginger). I also add some to my morning shakes. The taste this has versus the generic cinnamon is surprising. Will def be exclusive to this cinnamon now. Once you taste this, you can't go back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fragrant when used in tea and cooking.

1 2