Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

at these prices its just as easy to support organic as not. Love frontier natural organic products

What my body needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugar numbers are dropping down each day, while using this Fenugreek. Plus I purchased it in the Fenugreek Seed, in pill form by Planetary Herbals. Will not stop using this, with this type of result. I chose to also stop taking my Januvia for my diabetes because of the horrible side effects I was feeling in my heart/chest area. Now this has stopped too.Plus their shipping is always fast and packaged well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this spice espesially When i use for curry!!!

Not bad

Posted by humanbeing on Mar 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like it. The powder tends to cake but I guess that's due to moisture got in unavoidable while cooking.

Great product

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells wonderful and tastes great as a spice - this is the Oomph of the best curry powders! Very effective in raising stomach acid and must be used sparingly. Beware of glutamate though.

bought from frontier's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

rather than simply organic (they're the same company, no? it says frontier's on the label on simply organic) because it was a smaller amount. wont be using this as much as other spices, but still need it for curry! also cheaper than stores where i'm at. good taste & smell (: