Unusual scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

Ground Ceylon Cinnamon powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Texture of the packet product is different (less refine, more coarse) from the bottled product despite both being Frontier CO-OP brand. The taste of the packet product is also much stronger.

Good quality cinnamon am sure but

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the flavor of this cinnamon, it does not taste nice at all and it is too strong!!

Smooth silky subtle taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome to buy this great organic cinnamon in the bulk for those of us who use alot of cinnamon. The taste is wonderful and the price is great!

My favorite cinnamon

Posted by Earthgirl Jo on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit expensive but I like that it's Ceylon and organic. It smells so pure and fresh.

WOOOOOW, real cinnamon

Posted by Best-Reviews-Ever on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's truly a great product with an amazingly delicious taste. To know about better products in iHerb, please visit my page by clicking below (Best-Reviews-Ever)

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We use this organic cinnamon every day. We really like this product. We plan on continuing to order this and other products you sell.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really really good

Perfect Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is there anything more to say about it? Safe and healthy ceylon cinnamon with a good price!

Real cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize that the cinnamon bought it supermarkets is not actually real cinnamon. This Ceylon cinnamon is the real one.