Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

this product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 69 years old and had a hard time walking up steps because of my left knee soreness . Started using ginger root because of its anti inflammatory . After 2 weeks of taking 2 teaspoons per day in a tea I can now walk up steps without holding on to the handrail . I also play racquetball twice a week without pain . I cannot believe the difference ginger root has made for me.

Good product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually never really liked dried/ground/powdered ginger and would always prefer fresh ginger. But this one is pretty good. When I opened the bag, it had an intense ginger smell and the taste is very "ginger-y" and spicy as well. I still prefer fresh ginger, but I really recommend this powdered one – especially for emergencies (no fresh ginger on hand) or lazy days ;) This one is a little bit more expensive than the other gingers of Frontier. That is because it is from Sri Lanka and not from China – which makes me personally more comfortable eating it.

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

So fresh!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

Great Product :::: 5% Permanent D1SC0UNT Cod€ On All Your orders : Enter MAW 337 (without space)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase