Mediocre Chinese imitation of sencha

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is mediocre Chinese imitation of sencha. For such high price one can buy real Japanese sencha with far better taste.

My Daily Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is smooth and satisfying. I add only grated ginger. I add a cup of filtered water that has been heated to almost boiling (1 minute 30 seconds in my microwave) to 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of tea. I steep it for 2 minutes and enjoy. I can get a second cup from the tea if I steep for 4-5 minutes. The first cup of tea is green. Recycled tea leaves produce a brownish tea.

Very fragrant tea

Posted by FataMorgana on July 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent tea!

tense heart a couple times

Posted by americiumdream on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

. I'm trying to move from pure caffeine to tea; first I tried gunpowder green tea and all was good; but I wanted a less processed tea (leaves not rolled into balls). . this sencha is whole leaf, very few stems; smells and tastes good (I suck on the leaves raw) and generally works as well as caffeine, but a couple times I got a tense heart during my first morning dose; not sure if it's caused by this tea, but tense heart has been rare for me since being on thyroid med; and yet happened twice during the first week on this tea. it soon goes away soon though, so I would buy this again. . on the other hand Starwest Organic Gunpowder Green Tea, is less than half the cost of this and I use a lot of it.

Good tea

Posted by Linden on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

But not the best sencha I've tasted.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

please, never discontinue!

disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

the tea has bad oudor and bad tast. I already ordered onse sancha tea and it was exalant. this tea canot be used :-( Betty Meir [email protected]

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

love it

Good product good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product good service

Bulk is better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Who knows about the heavy metal content. It's turst in the name--company.

1 2