Perfect tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually mix it with brier. The tea is really tasty and helps to prevent cold in winter time

Great quality, great price!

Posted by realfoodie on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are perfect for making your own elderberry syrup! Great for immune support!

I love Frontier elderberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Frontier elderberries to make syrup and cordials for my family. This helps with preventing or reducing the length and intensity of colds. You can find recipes for both online if you're interested.

Elderberry syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made elderberry syrup and it cane out great. Berrys had a wonderful smell when I opened the pack and a great taste even my 15 year old had no problem taking .

Natural Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to make elderberry syrup and tinctures. I prefer to fight colds and flu more naturally versus the flu shot or OTC medications.

Good for syrup

Posted by AMOJOUDY on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great berries. Make a good syrup

Love these little Berries!!

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This are nice smelling and taste great as a tea. Nice to have a fruit tea every now and then instead of black tea most of the time.Value for money buy.Herb provide me with good customer service and they pick, pack and post my order very quickly and provide a wonderful DHL service which promptly. The over all service is fabulous, Thank you.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for a impressing service. I love it love it

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. The aroma and smell when you open the bag is the best. I will buy again SOON!!!

Excellent! Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was $5 more on a competing website and that DIDN'T include shipping! I've had experience with the company before, so I knew it would be a quality product. But the price made it even better. Love it and definitely recommend it. We will buy again.