Natural Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to make elderberry syrup and tinctures. I prefer to fight colds and flu more naturally versus the flu shot or OTC medications.

Good for syrup

Posted by AMOJOUDY on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great berries. Make a good syrup

Love these little Berries!!

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This are nice smelling and taste great as a tea. Nice to have a fruit tea every now and then instead of black tea most of the time.Value for money buy.Herb provide me with good customer service and they pick, pack and post my order very quickly and provide a wonderful DHL service which promptly. The over all service is fabulous, Thank you.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for a impressing service. I love it love it

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. The aroma and smell when you open the bag is the best. I will buy again SOON!!!

Excellent! Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was $5 more on a competing website and that DIDN'T include shipping! I've had experience with the company before, so I knew it would be a quality product. But the price made it even better. Love it and definitely recommend it. We will buy again.

karina

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Knowing from Germany,that all my old Folks,had Elderberry with Vodka in big bottles in the Cellar.for immune and health..came across Wellness Mama on LIne,,she makes her own Syrup,even for not getting a cold..since 4 month making it,and taking 2 table spoons a Day sure helps me not getting a cold,and making it for my friends as well..and having a cold you take it every hour,and sure enough you get well in no time...thanks its just what we need for Winter.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the elderberries that I received very much, made already two batches of elderberry syrup with it.

Exactly as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Exactly as described

Great for colds and flu!

Posted by jewelsinchina on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make homemade elderberry syrup for my kids. I think this really helps them recover from colds faster and also prevent them from catching them in the first place.