Great for making your own Elderberry Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love the adaptagenic properties of Elderberries. I make a syrup from them which we take daily. We have gone all fall and winter with no colds or viruses. I give my highest rating to this product. Love that it is organic!

맛좋음

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

베리 중에도 항산화 효과가 높은 엘더베리 입니다 차로 마셔도 맛있고 연하게 타서 매일 물마실때 마십니다.

양 많고 싸네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

차로 강하게 우려내면 약한 포도주 느낌이 나요ㅎㅎ 한번 우릴 때 여러잔 우려두고 마시고 우려낸 알갱이는 통에 담아 냉장고에 두고 견과류나 떠먹는 요거트 먹을 때 섞어 먹는데 오독오독 씹히는 식감이지만 먹을 만 해요

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These little berries are amazing! Not only are they great when you feel a cold/flu coming on but the tea is so easy to drink too! Even my kids don't mind drinking it! I just use it like I would use loose tea leaves, by using a tea infuser, place a teaspoon in some boiling water & let it steep for 5 minutes. I then take my tea holder out and drink. It has barely any flavour so it's very easy to drink, even for fussy ones!

This product is excellent for warding off colds and flu.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just brew 2cups a day..tastes great and works .

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love making tea of those dried berries. The taste is awesome and even sweet, so no sweetener needed. In addition elderberries are great against colds/ throat issues. This is a must have for the natural home-apothecary.

补充花青素

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

一股接骨木糖浆的味道,可以补充花青素

Perfect tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually mix it with brier. The tea is really tasty and helps to prevent cold in winter time

Great quality, great price!

Posted by realfoodie on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are perfect for making your own elderberry syrup! Great for immune support!

I love Frontier elderberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Frontier elderberries to make syrup and cordials for my family. This helps with preventing or reducing the length and intensity of colds. You can find recipes for both online if you're interested.