Contains many things that are not rosemary

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The rosemary in this bag is of good quality. Not the best I've ever gotten from Frontier but acceptable. However, it is also chock full of pieces of the rosemary plant other than rosemary leaf and, more importantly, sharp little brown things that resemble fine pine needles and will pierce your gums if you are not careful. I love Frontier overall, but strongly recommend against purchasing this particular product. A piece of this went through the gums around one of my teeth, and I ended up with an infected gum that was excruciatingly painful for days. Very scary. Frontier's response was to suggest that I ask iHerb for a refund. I declined to do so, because I don't think this is iHerb's fault.

Rosemary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't make socca without it. Delicious and potent rosemary

I love to chew this and mct oil to clean my teeth

Posted by americiumdream on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

. I chew this carefully because the leaf is hard and you can wedge a leaf into gums (ouch). . I once tried mixing this with fishoil instead of mct and it made the fishoil taste fishy which I didn't expect because it's supposed to have a high antioxidant value and my fishoil is by Life Extension and doesn't usually taste fishy. . also it smells off like it gathers odor from nearby spices in storage, but I like the taste especially mixed with mct.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Good price-quality relationship :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use rosemary in my food. This is a good way to get that in organic and in a reasonable price.

rosemary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells like good rosemary to me