Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a really nice combination of flavours, I sprinkle it on my roasted sweet potatoes and they taste divinely. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this spice mix, I have never seen this combination before. I'm just wondering why it is called pizza seasoning as this is not like anything that I have seen on pizza. And I haven't tried it on pizza yet. But it tastes great on salads, vegetable dishes, in sour cream dip....

Posted by Santita on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Slightly pungent taste - feel taste of chili pepper. ..Delicious with pizza, salads, pasta, meat ... For my taste - almost universal seasoning ))

Muy bueno!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

He probado de otras marcas pero este me gusto mucho, su sabor combina con mis pizzas favoritas.

So delicious!

Posted by SquidPig on January 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

We don't really have interesting seasoning blends like this available in NZ supermarkets. This caught my eye while browsing, so I ordered it without a second thought. So glad I did - it's really tasty. The flavours work in perfect harmony and you get a nice bite from the chili too. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most spices are great for our health, and we should use more of them--except salt, which we get way too much of. With the richness of taste that high quality herbs and spices gives, you may find no need to add any salt at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent. I use this on my home-made pizza, italian bread. Good for pasta and salad as well. Very pleased with this company quality and package. Once we have enough jars to give away to family, we are buying the huge packet.

Smells so nice and herby

Posted by YagmurVegan on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thyme and garlic is what I smell first didn't smells much like basil to me which should be for pizza I guess. taste good won't miss salt

Perfect italian friend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes real good on pasta and pizza, like an italian friend

My Favorite Seasoning, Period.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best stuff I've ever come across since the day I was born 😍 It's good with everything! I've actually never used it on. Pizza but add it to pasta, bread, sauces... You name it. Will buy forever.