Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for around two months. This product is good to have in smoothies (especially banana). Can be mixed with a little water and swallowed directly. Very slippery going down your throat. Has improved gut health and stool consistancy. I will take this product for the rest of my life. A winner :o)

A must have in the medicine chest

Posted by oldgirl65 on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Slippery Elm is great for digestive upsets, reasonably fast working and gentle in its process. Another product I will no longer buy locally (NZ) as I can get it through iHerb at around a third of the local price. Even with shipping costs, the savings are unquestionable. And the service is unbelievable - ordered on Friday, here on Monday. Thanks iHerb.

Asolutely LOVE this product! :o)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take Slippery Elm as it has a soothing effect on my Colon as I have Ulcerative Colitis. I add it to my smoothies. This product is great value for money and of great quality. I would definitely recommend this to others :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

As we are on a gluten free diet we appreciate Slippery Elm to soothe our digestive tract.

Meat Goat Rancher

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use Slippery Elm Bark for my animals. I use it for the cats to remove hairballs. We raise meat goats and have about 200 animals at any given time. Since June I have started to use it for goats when they have runny stools or are being treated for digestive parasites. I am using a mixture of ground cinnamon, ground cloves, cayenne pepper, and ground mustard in a mineral/salt base along with the sllippery elm powder in the herd feed as a general nutritional aid and a way to keep the stomach parasites/worms in check. On quantity purchases of bulk SEB, Iherb has the best price on the Frontier brand.

Slippery elm is best for god health of mucous membrane

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slippery elm helps inflammated mucous membrane to be healthy again.

good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. use in combination with organic psyllium.

Slippery elm bark powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product,

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Slippery Elm works well to soothe your digestion. Just make sure to whisk it with boiling water and let it rest for at least five minutes before you drink the gruel. It takes at least that long for it to dissolve and to thicken. Frontier is always a reliable source of this wonderful & helpful product.

Effective digestive support

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I so pleased I was recommended to buy real Slippery Elm it has improved my digestive problems considerably

1 2