Love Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, except the packaging is a little difficult to use and can waste some of the product. If had a reseal zip lock like feature on the packaging that would be great.

Nasty smell and taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting to get this for a while now. Finally came and I am having a very hard time with it! The smell is awful as is the taste. It is so strong and overpowers whatever you put it in. I can get over the green color, but the taste and smell..NOPE! I may be opting for the capsules from now on! I will not waste it, so I am forcing it into my shakes and getting it down!

By far the best tasting spirulina.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You may be interested to know that THIS spirulina is by far the best TASTING spirulina out there. Once in a while someone else makes a spirulina that tastes good, but lately i haven't found any others. You must also understand that the organic version sold by the same company "frontier brand" the organic version tastes horrific (like sour sludge.) Don't even try to eat that one, at least not if you want it to taste good, as it will not be an enjoyable experience. That's right the non-organic, tastes 100 times better than the organic, so this is the one instance where i prefer the non-organic(which also happens to cost less). anyway it's delicious mixed into flax seed oil and made into a black paste to put on puffed cereal or rice cakes or even on raw rice (if your teeth can handle it), or mixed into olive oil with apple cider vinegar for a salad dressing, etc.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great value for Money and good quality.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina is a good way to keep a health balance in your diet.

My favorite green superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Call me crazy, but I love the way this superfood tastes! I mix a tablespoon into 8 oz of water with a tad of salt and drink it.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best i tried

Healthy and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this powdered spirulina. I take it every morning with a yogurt, and I feel my stomach very calm.

great