The little extra...

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...a sweet taste of smoke and wilderness...

Wow worth the money !

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard of this product until I started vegan cooking. Ordered it and it's one of my favourite go tos now. We can't seem to get liquid smoke in Canada but this paprika is helpful for adding that extra something to dishes you might find boring...... Will share with my friends and buy more.

Smokey very smokey!

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brand is very reputable. I am not a huge fan of paprika but it called for it in a recipe. It certainly delivered a smokey flavor. Not the biggest fan, but it's more the paprika then the actual item.

tasty

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't use it for cooking, but tasted a little and it has a very nice smoking flavor

So tasty!

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very fragrant and tasty smoked paprika. It really gives another dimension to food - I even sprinkle it in sandwiches. Frontier spices are a staple in my kitchen.

Smoked paprika

Posted by 4954925700690460129 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is very ok, I`d buy it again. What I`d suggest: to extend product description. If google told me correctly, smoked paprika can be of various tastes, from mild to hot. I`d love them all- but I`d like to know which one I`m buying. My apologies if I have got it wrong.

as great as the normal Spanish one used at home

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this one in emergency as we Rj out of the typical Spanish one we use at home. No complaints from hubby who's a spaniard and typically picky about this sort of things

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yum. Very smoky. Used it for a garlic smoked paprika burger sauce first, and waiting for further inspiration.

Great paprika

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This adds a great flavor to bland meats like chicken, and even some cuts of pork. The smokey flavor makes an huge difference.

Fine product

Posted by zsuzsi on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm from a country where paprika goes with every food. We put it on top of scrambled eggs, sandwiches as well as in almost every cooked food. This smoked version gives an exciting taste to all our loved food. Very nice and fine product.