Increíble resultado pero no dura mucho

Posted by 4730889763218632797 on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una pasada cuando te lo colocas por la noche y a la mañana siguiente no se nota la dichosa arruga del entrecejo, todo lisito. Eso si, el resultado es momentáneo, quitarla no las quita pero disumula durante el día muy bien la arruga.

Why did I waste my money on this?

Posted by 4758370644195127747 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got sucked in by all the 5 star reviews. You are literally sticking a piece of cardboard on your skin. I'm sure it does more damage removing it (and the corners jabbing into my face all night) than anything it prevents. Threw the box out after one use.

They do work :)

Posted by 5268283848651602034 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely does the job. However, a few caveats: - make sure to push edges up so you don't end up wit the ugly indent on your skin when you wake up - if your lines are horizontal, set the Frownies vertical and vice versa. I was told this was the better way to do it. Anyway, they really do work! You do have to be diligent though, but even after one night I did see a slight difference in the depth of the line. I've only started to develop fine lines, but I want to stamp them out before they get started. This is a cheap and easy way to fix fine lines and I would buy this product again.

wow

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really smooths wrinkles!I have got two mimic lines on forehead, in 3 weeks they are barely noticeable.

it helps

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried it only twice as i keep forgetting to put it to my forehead before i go to bed, but even after the first time i noticed the effect as the wrinkle between my eyes was not so visible in the morning and... believe it or not - i looked younger!

Frownies

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great, has removed my forehead lines but will take a little longer in removing the frown lines.

Complete waste of money!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What was I thinking buying such a product!!!

Useless

Posted by 4967936627611859629 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Useless

really works!

Posted by 4793475740380077298 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works! I keep using it every night and amazing result appeared.

At last ! The answer to 'Sleep Wrinkles' !!!! Easy, Cheap & No Drs !

Posted by 5532650916938516442 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have frown lines, like most women my age, but my frown lines looked worst first thing in the morning ! and relaxed as the day went on... That's just not on ! Problem was I had a little wrinkle from actually frowning, then at night I mushed my head/face into my pillow and my face wrinkled in the place of least resistance - the existing frown lines ! I tried special pillows, sleep techniques, even botox (but that paralyses the muscles, doesn't stop you smooshing your face up on the pillow at night!). Nothing worked.... until this SUPER EASY FIX ! I wake up and peel off frownies and the skin is perfectly smooth !!! I look well rested and 'frown-free'. It is a WAY better effect that I would have thought I would get. I LOVE frownies. I am literally a happier person because of them ! I was becoming so self-conscious about my frown lines. Highly recommend this product. VERY satisfied ! :) 'Night Frowner Mum'