Decicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked this flour better than Bob's Red Mill. It works quite well in baking paleo style and tastes great.

Makes my favorite pancakes ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best low carb pancakes ever. I simply mix 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1 large egg, and 1/4 tsp of aluminium free baking powder, a small pinch of salt. I cook in coconut oil for extra flavor. Makes one large or several small pancakes. I find no need for sweetener. Make sure is lightly browned before flipping - if you try to flip too early it will break up.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a very good quality almond flour. At first I thought it wasn't very fined milled, but after kneading and baking I found it to be just perfect. It has little bits of almond skin, which is OK, but it may show in the baked good you make. I made Spanish marzipan and it turned out great. I will buy again.

Favourite almond flour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, this almond flour doesn't seem to be as oily as some others I have used, and it's easier to work with in baking. We can't get anything similar in the US, so I am very happy iHerb carries it. I still prefer to use almond flour in combination with other flours to keep the calories reasonable and get a good texture to my gluten free baked goods, but this is definitely my top choice for almond flour.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The flour is blanched and the taste is fresh and pleasant. It made muffins exceptionally tender, even though I substituted it for just one tenth of wheat flour. For best results add a little almond extract (e.g. Simply Organic). One thing I didn't like is that the jar is only about 3/4 full, which increases the shipping weight.

smelly and tasty flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good texture and taste for baking and cooking in general

Great Taste

Posted by CindyW on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have celiac so I cannot have wheat or anything with gluten. I am so thankful for almond flour since I can continue to make great tasting desserts!

ODLICNA

Posted by maisha on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Meni je ta moka super za pripravo sladic. Tudi embalaza je zelo prakticna. Izdelek bom sigurno se kupila.

Great Substitute for Regular Flour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking to avoid regular flour and gluten, this is a substitute I recommend.

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great for raw baking or sprinkle on salads or desserts, high quality, wished it came in a larger container!

1 2 3 4