New favorite

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This salt is so much healthier than regular salt. No chemicals, just pure salt. Pretty and very tasty. It's the only salt we use now. So happy to have discovered it!

Good salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The salt seems ok, but I'm not sure if it is real himalayan salt from Pakistan. At least it cakes, meanings it has no anti-caking agents.

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This salt tastes amazing! Coarse enough to have a nice little crunch, very nice flavor, not too salty. Nice color. Best salt I have ever used. Would definitely buy again.

great for mild adrenal problems eg salt cravings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have suspected slightly fatigued adrenals. This salt allowed me to liberally salt my foods without the detrimental effects of table salt and also gave me a slight energy boost! tastes greatm like regular white salt

Add it to your water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cranial sacral therapist recommended that I put a pinch of Himalayan salt in every 20 ounces to replace the the minerals that are removed during the filtration process. This method is much cheaper than buying SMART water or mineral water. I also find that the water has a bit of flavor which is a nice change and I drink more - which I think is due to the salt.

A must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For one's health, this is a must. So easy to use and one does not need that much to enrich one's diet.

Great for salt lovers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was recently introduced to this salt by a friend who and religiously use this sea salt as an alternative to other salts. I don't use salt a lot, but since I've started using this I've noticed that this salt gives things a rounder, bolder taste; and the taste of salt isn't the first thing you taste. It's also a healthier type of salt (if there is such a thing) because it has minerals in the salt that normal sea salt or iodized salt does not have.

Good, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mainly because it doesn't seem to be as salty as I expected. It takes more of this sea salt than regular table salt to achieve the same level of saltiness.

Best salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use several different types of natural sea salt in my cooking, but Himalayan is my top choice, overall, for both flavor and health benefits. If I could only have one salt, this would be it.

Pink Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice fine grind and easy to use.