SUPER GOOD SALT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ONLY BUY HIMALAYAN PINK SALT.THIS IS NOT COURSE AND SPRINLKES WELL USING A STANDARD SHAKER. I CARRY A SMALL SHAKER IN MY PURSE FOR WHEN I DINE OUT.

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Once you start using raw, unrefined salt you'll never want to go back to heavily processed, industrial-by product salt. So much healthier and way better flavor.

I love this salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really reasonable price for this product, and I love that I can fill up my own salt shakers over and over again. The pour spout seals tightly after you push the air out to prevent caking from condensation.

The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This salt is the best out there. I love it! It's so healthy and my body loves it. It was recommended to me by my holistic nutritionist because of all its healthy minerals. I replaced all the salt in my house with this, and I keep it in a wooden salt box.

Great for cooking/baking

Posted by shelleymedwards on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a grinder for the rock salt, but, it's not efficient for cooking. This salt is in a pouch with a screw cap, so helps keep the moisture out from humidity

Good salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good salt but very fine thought it was going to be a coarser grind like kosher salt is.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I am never without it.