Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hands down best on the market !!! been using it for 4 years now..

Best Salt Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying several other sea salts, this is by far the best tasting salt ever. I am a return buyer who loves the convenience, selection and prices offered by IHerb. Super Fast Shipping too.

Hıgh Qualıty Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thıs company provıdes top qualıty at a reasonable prıce.

SUPER GOOD SALT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ONLY BUY HIMALAYAN PINK SALT.THIS IS NOT COURSE AND SPRINLKES WELL USING A STANDARD SHAKER. I CARRY A SMALL SHAKER IN MY PURSE FOR WHEN I DINE OUT.

Nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Once you start using raw, unrefined salt you'll never want to go back to heavily processed, industrial-by product salt. So much healthier and way better flavor.

I love this salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really reasonable price for this product, and I love that I can fill up my own salt shakers over and over again. The pour spout seals tightly after you push the air out to prevent caking from condensation.

The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This salt is the best out there. I love it! It's so healthy and my body loves it. It was recommended to me by my holistic nutritionist because of all its healthy minerals. I replaced all the salt in my house with this, and I keep it in a wooden salt box.

Great for cooking/baking

Posted by shelleymedwards on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a grinder for the rock salt, but, it's not efficient for cooking. This salt is in a pouch with a screw cap, so helps keep the moisture out from humidity

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I am never without it.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best salt I ever bought, taste great , fantastic for aches and pain just a handfull in the bath soaking your body or just soak your feet to relieves pain