I use the mushrooms for colds/flu. They are great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this product to me. The combination of mushrooms really works. 12 months ago, I used the formula to clear a strong virus. Since then I would start taking them as soon as I feel cold or flu symptoms. he problem goes away within a couple of days. I give it to my family members too. Great remedy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taking this in my collection of anti-flu arsenal. So far... so good. I believe you should not depend on one product/ type but many types of preventatives, body strengtheners/ immunity aids. I wash my hands often; do not touch any part of my face or ears; and stay away from anyone who tells me they don't feel well or looks like they don't feel well. Have to go to the grocery store, church, etc. - but take precautions and be as healthy as you can be is my philosophy.

Superior immune system friend

Posted by sigita on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had troubles with my immune system. Every two months I had quinsy. I used 6 antibiotic courses in a half of year. And feel awful. But these mushrooms restored my immune system. After 3 months or using them, I have no problems with quinsy. In my opinion this is a superior product. Highly recommended.