Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

My Doctor actually recomended this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My MD actually said, as a cancer survivor, I should take this product. She said there was a lot of good research behind this product. I'm putting my faith in this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

Fungi Perfecti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dont know need one month to use it first

Lääkinnällisiä sieniä vahvistamaan immuunijärjestelmää

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maailman johtavan sienispesialistin Paul Stametsin tuotesarjasta löytyy tämä huikea 18 sienilajin yhdistelmävalmiste, joka on suunniteltu nimenomaan vastustuskyvyn parantamiseen.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price!