What's not to like? Win-Win!

Posted by Does-it-do on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Cordyceps for almost a year if not a little longer and have noticed considerable benefits over time. I think in this product inline with a few other supplements have boosted my immune system as I haven't had so much as serious cold since 2011. I have a very active lifestyle (Military, Crossfit, etc) and noticed my body recovers faster from the physical abuse of my lifestyle. P.S. it positively affects your memory-retention and focus, energy enhancing, general sense of well-being, and it supports a healthy immune system with a balanced inflammatory response. Cordyceps is also an excellent antioxidant, to name a few.

Great ingredient, disappointingly weak product.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on March 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Cordyceps from two other brands over the years. One was wayyy overpriced and not sold here, but also much more potent than these seem to be. I thought the last brand was slightly overpriced until trying these. Now I know why these are marked 44% off right now and why I caught got such a great "deal" on them. After less than two weeks with this brand I gradually regressed to where I was having way more pain and inflammation from my chronic illness than I've ever had since I started my current regimen of these herbs months ago. Cordyceps are great though. I switched back to my old brand (Dragon Herbs) and already notice improvement. That brand is also available here on iHerb. I had high hopes for Fungiology but was extremely disappointed with the potency of these and their other mushroom I tried. Trying these out actually set me back in my recovery, but that's ok because I learned maybe it's worth it to spend a few dollars more.

Great cardio supplement

Posted by SteeleBlue on December 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

does wonders for my cardio support and cleared my acne up too!

Mr G Droguett

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, I will have to re order very soon

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my dog who has cancer. Well tolerated and seems to be doing its job! Thank you!

Did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using cordyceps with good results for chronic Lyme disease. I bought this product and it's obviously an inferior product grown from a grain that lacks the medicinal properties of other cordyceps I've used. It does not taste or smell like good quality cordyceps.

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

คุ้มค่าคุ้มราคา

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

ทานง่ายแต่ควรทานตัวอื่นเสริมด้วยเพราะตอนที่สั่งตัวนี้จะสั่งพร้อมกับเห็ดหลินจือเพื่อเสริมประสิทธิภาพในการดูแลร่างกายมากขึ้น

For 10% off please CLICK BELOW