Full of Surprises. Auckland New Zealand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chose this product after reviewing many. My wife contracted a seasonal Flu (it is winter here in New Zealand)and I hoped the Mushroom complex would help get rid of it. Surprise 1. My wife has had Interstitial Cystitis for over 4 years and normally takes daily Slippery Elm for the Irritable Bowel part and Marshmallow Root Tea for the Bladder part. From 2 days of starting on the Mushroom complex she has not had to take either and the 8, 10, 12 night time trips to the bathroom have dropped to 3. Surprise 2. After 4 days on the Mushroom complex all the joint and back pains my wife had when trying to sleep stopped completely. Surprise 3. Normally any pain killers to combat the sinus headaches would cause my wife to be badly constipated. With the mushroom complex it never happened. Surprise 4.Difficulty walking up and down stairs because of sore knees completely went away after 5 days and she can traverse the stairs easily even carrying items. Surprise 5. My wife can now get up from a chair without the pain and needing support because of a damaged knee, that was the case before the Mushroom complex. Surprise 6. The ankle joint clicking when my wife walked to the bathroom and back after sitting for a while of an evening has totally gone. Don't think the complex has helped much with the Flu as it is now week 6 and my wife is just staring to improve. What more can I say other than the iherb service is superb. If I order on a Friday the delivery is normally on my doorstep on the Monday morning. Pretty impressive from the other side of the world.

take this product for a healthy life

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this Mushroom Complex for about 6 months, however for the last 12 years I have taken the Mushroom Complex Original 7 and recently switched to the Fungiology, Mushroom Complex. I have suffered from severe arthritis in my hands and knees and five places on my spine. I used to be in pain all the time, until I started taking the Mushroom Complex, within 10 days I was almost pain free, My line of work used to be quite physical in the retail business, the last 12 years not as much, but I want to tell you that there is an added bonus from the Mushroom complex, it is loaded with antitoxins which keep your body free of toxins that we take in in various ways. In the last 12 years I have missed only 2 days of sick time from work , so when I say it keeps you healthy , you can take that to the bank. I am 70 years young and work 9 hours a day sometimes 6 to 7 days a week. I will continue to take this product to stay healthy and young.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best mushroom blends I have purchased to date. It has helped me a great deal.

Great producyt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I attribute my good health in part to taking mushrooms; I take them in conjunction with astragalus. I generally never get sick, but if I go off of the mushrooms or astragalus, sure enough I get sick. So, I try to never be out of these two supplements. They are must haves for me.

Researched to Kill infections

Posted by SGODKS on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for two weeks, I have not noticed a difference just yet. I am taking it because the mushrooms in this complex have been researched to kill virus' and infections. I hope it is working overtime.

Fast Sinus Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having only used this for a few days, and after suffering with sinus problems for months (city pollution) I was looking to find something to strengthen my immune system and just generally ward off bugs. As a teacher I do get exposed to lots of nasties and find this time of year going into August/September the worst for catching kid's colds/flu, so I'm hoping it will have built up in my system sufficiently to keep me healthy this autumn. One thing I've noticed straight away is how quickly my sinuses have unblocked though. I can normally feel a constant tightness and pressure, but this has already lessened considerably. Really delighted with the results so far.

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say whether or not these are helpful, but that is probably true of most supplements. The only thing I don't really like is that the recommended daily number of pills is high (4 per day). I am no pharmaceutical scientist, but I imagine there must be a way to put a similar amount of value in less capsules, or make the product much much smaller and take more, like little pebbles.

Fungiology, MushRex, Full Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have found this complex ,to be of immense benefit to me ,and this product, is working better, than everyday store bought types , Thanks iherb for this great product. Gilbert

Fungiology, MushRex Plus, Full-Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by ReputableReviewer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed in these. Immediately after starting taking these, symptoms of common cold with runny nose started also. The other person, who had some problems with ears, started to have aches in the ears. It is really weird. For example, with Cat's Claw such things are not happening. So, as I said- we are disappointed really. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12-26-2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The mushrooms in MushRex have been noted in research to support the immune system but there are a wide range of factors that come into play such as an individual’s personal health and wellness, their diet, environmental factors, compliance with dose, time frame, etc. As health concerns such as the common cold, runny nose, ear aches, etc are not directly associated with the consumption of mushrooms, you should contact a qualified healthcare professional for a consult regarding your own personal health and wellness needs.

Dobry produkt w przystepnej cenie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase