Surprised by this product

Posted by doublestar on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried (and will likely keep trying) a lot of supplement products for stress and anxiety and have found most of them bunk, but I have been very pleasantly surprised by Chill Pills. Even though I've seen this combination of vitamins and herbs in other products without any particular effectiveness, I've found that one or two Chill Pills is usually equivalent to small doses of clonazepam. The downside is that Chill Pills smell absolutely terrible and I tend to gag getting them down, so I don't take them as often as I might.

Chill Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Chill Pill in hopes that it would calm me down enough so I wouldn't have to rely on synthetic and expensive prescriptions. It did just what I needed it to, thus I will be ordering more. If you need something to help relax you and keep you calm, look no further.

Chill Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking this (in conjunction with L-Theanine) has helped my depression and anxiety more than St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, without the stoned feeling I got from Paxil.

effective but (literally) hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These do seem to mellow me out, especially taken at full dosage, but there are two potential downsides: 1] I find the smell/taste to be horrible, and it's really tough for me to gag them down, and 2] they really upset my stomach, and even taking just one gives me mild nausea (though with just one, it goes away quickly). The culprit is the Bioperine (I have the same problem with other supplements that include Bioperine). If they could lower the amount or just leave it out -- or maybe offer a version that doesn't have it -- this would get 5 stars, even with the disgusting smell/taste.

One small problem

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works great and I have even given it to my dogs when they are afraid of thunder or fireworks...but you will need to definitely keep it in a dry place. I had a problem with moisture getting in and making the pills crumbly and almost not able to be taken. I once lost a bottle because the pills actually got moldy. DO NOT put this GREAT product in a place (such as a bathroom medicine cabinet) where there is a lot of moisture.

Works, good value.

Posted by RobertJohnson on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite product of its type. Good for occasional use for sleeping while under stress, or enduring other stressful situations.

This product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and was very pleased with the results....i started with 2 and now am up to 3 a day. They make you feel calm and I've also noticed they give me a better mood in general. I've tried many other expensive items from iherb and this 4 dollar item works the best.

Effective and affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought the "Chill Pill" brand of chill pills. They were very effective, but also very expensive. I know this particular brand doesn't have as many ingredients as the original one, but I still find it very effective and a lot more affordable.

Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I havent been taking this product long but I like it so far. I take 2 pills before bedtime thats all. I have noticed that the stresses of the work day doesnt affect my mentality the way that it use to, I am more calm and relaxed in tense situations. I am also taking Relora herbal tablets that help with stress, so its a combination of them which is why I only rated this product with 4 stars.

Very Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this with Thienine and 5htp, it's the most effective product I've found for easing stress and anxiety, feels more effective than lorazepam, best product I've tried on Iherb for relaxation and excellent brain tonic.

1 2 3