Buyer beware of formula change

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this product for many years with great success. Just received 6 bottles ordered and noticed capsules are a lighter color and the dosage and formula have changed. Iherb still shows the older formula. New formula doesn't have Psyllium seed husk and a few other ingredients. Hope I can tolerate the new formula. Not happy. Front of the bottles look the same. Will increase rating from 2 stars if revised formula works as well and doesn't have unwanted side affects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take two pills a couple of hours before bedtime with a half liter of water, and I'm "regular" first thing in the morning. Gentle on the system, no irritation or problems.

Best psyllium/fiber product for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Over the past 30 years I've tried probably 100 different fiber products (my colon was ravaged by years of travel in 3rd world countries). I like to rotate products, but this one consistently comes out on top in terms of effectiveness, balance, and being able to take it frequently without unwanted effects. Now my wife, who's gone through a bout of digestive issues, has also taken to it, impressed that it's helping (and she is not usually one to favor supplements like this).

A Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works great its gentle on my system and does the job. I did order this from a another website but they couldn't mail it in my state so now with iHerb I'm able to have my favorite product again:)

FutureBiotics, Colon Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have used it and am very pleased with the outcome.

Used this for years, awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am now 70 years old and have used this for more than two decades. I used to have issues due to scar tissue from surgery but with this product have great colon health. Highly recommended!

fututure biotics, colon green

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good light colon cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excelent service considering the goods had to come across the atlantic it was all very prompt and eficient, many thanks.

Great Fiber Capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super combination of fiber and other natural additions, including probiotics. I highly recommend this product, as I have been using it for years with good results. You can't go wrong with FutureBiotics for healthy digestion!

Received Early