Better than most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of hair, skin, and nails products, but for the price FutureBiotics seems to have one of the better formulas for the price. I can tell this because my nails have quit cracking as much since I have started taking 1 a day.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe good vitamins, but I didn't saw any improvements!

Good Product, However..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, I have been buying it on and off for years. And I would keep on buying if it wasn’t for the postage charge. The cost of postage has been increasing since I started buying. This time I paid over £10 for p&p then £18 for “important charges”. It’s now no longer buying the product itself. I’m aware it’s because I’m in the UK but I haven’t experienced this from any other US supplier! Like I said though, the vitamins do the trick, they’re great!

not bad, more energy, no change in hair or nails BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did try their Multi Vitamin energy plus the following month and WOW wayyyyyyyyyy more energy and happier and nails are starting to grow - yay! plus its only 2, whereas the hair and nails is 3 pills ;-( I find both equally challenging to swallow but the energy is worth it!!! and so is the price LOL

still too early

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using it, too early to see a diff.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Specifically good for hair growth and nails.

Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to take this vitamin before but stopped about 4 yrs. ago. My hair & eyebrows were falling out & my skin was brusing & was very thin so I thought this will help. My Doctor said that Biotin would help & it is high in Biotin, so, I'll have to wait & see if it going to work like it did before.

Mrs. S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This item was recommended by my physician but I see no difference in my nail so to continue is a question. This is my second bottle. Love your price on this too.

Cathy Fain [email protected]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this product yet, but purchase a similar product at Wal-Mart ... I'm sure it is the same ... and it is cheaper through i-Herb.