Good For Now.. Esp My Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a bad hair fall these months and this product boost my confidence esp with my hair. Many rave positive reviews, decided to purchase it and when arrived at my doorstep, i quickly eat it. Its my 4th day and i can see lesser hairfall, texture softer, more manageable and shiny. I have not seen any changes on my skin yet.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Already after two weeks I saw big difference in my hairgrowth. After a month my hair has become thicker and longer. Didn't see much inprovement in skin or nails, but I bought it because of my thin hair.

Stopped my hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started losing my hair when fall came, and I bought this. Now my hairloss has stopped and my nails are harder than before! Been taking this for couple of months now, not everyday (keep forgetting...) but most of the days and it's really doing it's magic!

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The supplement is rich, I myself can't take 3 tablets per day , they are upset and hurt my stomach a lot, I only take 2 tablets every morning, my nails grow longer during 1 week then I cut them again, I have to eat Sth before taking the tablets otherwise they hurt my stomach a lot. My skin is smoother, shinny, my hair is stronger, smoother, I have thick hair so the tablets reinforce my hair, nothing is bad about tablets but if anyone buys them, please have Sth to eat straight away to settle down the stomach.

FutureBiotics Hair, skin and nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference in the condition of my nails in that they are stronger and not splitting. However as I take other supplements am not sure if it's just this product causing the difference

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a difference very quickly. Good product.

Great Product for Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my hair, but I see improvement with my nails. I been using this product for two weeks.

good purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these pills for about 2 weeks or more now and my nails have been slightly stronger and less breakage. my hair has grown a lot faster as well. I never really had a problem with my skin so it looks about the same.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell if its helping my hair....but I do notice a change in my skin and nails. I really like the product because I use it a multi-vitamin supplement.

frugalone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used these for years with excellent results on my skin.