Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

low sodium product

At last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

My meds wreck havoc on my digestion and this product is the best at repairing my digestion problems of the many probiotic products I've tried.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

A number of good strains in this one & the price is fantastic. Great to have a shelf stable product that you can take with you when travelling.

Would definitely keep ordering this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far I have have faster and better results from this brand than I have from other similar brands!:)

Best one I've tried!

Posted by gemyyyy on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good probiotic. I usually take two of these a day, one after a meal and one before I go to bed. Really helps with digestion and calms the stomach.

immediate digestive help

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated. I noticed tummy help right away.

a regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

in my supplement arsenal. Take it daily with my evening fiber beverage Garden of Life Detoxifiber and Planetary Herbals Tri Cleanse.

Very excellent product, always works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it and my dog Hunnie takes it. She has very sensitve digestion and is always helped by this particular acidophilus. For me, it is better than much more expensive brands.

Vegan probiotic!

Posted by HildeK on June 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

And you don't have to refrigerate it. it seems to work, but it gave me mild stomach pains when I overdid it (took 3 capsules at once, on a empty stomach). So all in all, good, potent, and good to have around.

Great buy

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Such a great value and a good product, I wish I would have bought PLUS.