Fantastic solution to PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a dramatic drop in irritability after I started taking PMSharmony. My family has noticed the difference as well. Rage Monster Be Gone!

World's best pill for imbalance hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this pills for 1 month due to pcos. It not only balance my hormones, I conceived after 3 years of marriage.

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OMG! It is incredible that my PMS is MUTCH BETTER. i have tried everything in norway, from primose oil and things that would be good for PMS. my mood is soooo mutch stabile. its fantastic! iv tried other pms pills here, and they dident work, and it was so frustraiting to snap too my boyfried for nothing. couse i could do nothing about it. will be buying forever=)

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I definitely noticed a difference when taking this for more than a month, my moods mellowe noticably.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually forgot my cycle was gonna start!

Harmony is right :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just what I needed - thanks iHerb!

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just started this new product has helped my pms and my period is more balanced along with my hormones, will keep taking them to see the full benefits soon i really like the blend they use, its hard to find these herbs all togther, and for such a great price

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering really bad PMS symptoms - sleeplessness, headache, fatigue, restlessness, you name it. I kept seeing physicians but they really couldn't to much, other than prescribing oral contraceptives or painkillers. None of them worked. I even had my blood tested and it turned out to be fine. So after suffering years of those symptoms every month, I decided to turn to supplements aimed for PMS. This was my first try, and it worked. My pre and post period has been so smooth. I didn't feel much fatigue, and my headache has gotten so much better than before. Why didn't I think of trying supplements, rather than keep visiting health centers to listen to the same story over and over? Because of delay in shipping, I started taking 4 pills/day about a week before my period starts and it worked out fine. I also took a lot of Dong Qui teas along with this. Highly recommended.

Helps ease some PMS symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from PMS for years. I get cramps, headache, bloating, mood swings. I have been using this along with dong quoi, vitamin D, and fish oil for mood support and anti inflammatory. Combined they seem to help with overall symptoms.

Seemed to have help with menstrual pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first month taking this, my menstrual cramps are better and less clots seen, almost none. I take 2-3 tablets, together w DIM-pro by pure encapsulation and Chinese meds, i think they have all helped. Bought this because I wanted vitex and Dim to remove estrogen dominance

1 2