Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough about this supplement!! I am on my second bottle and my skin is radiant! My hair is shiny and thick and I feel like less sheds throughout the day. People ask my what I am doing differently. I have gotten four others hooked on this vitamin. The ingredients are awesome and the mix is RIGHT!

Too strong for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe I had an allergic reaction to this product. It didn't work for me. Maybe it's the large amount of Vitamin A. I called the company for a refund. They were very nice..

TOTALLY AMAZED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a serious skeptic when it comes to supplements. If I don't see results within a month, I usually give up and move on to something else. Let me tell you that I am seriously impressed with these supplements. I have tried SO many different products to help with my dry, peeling nails; brittle, extremely slow growing hair & dry, acne- prone skin. WOW! My nails haven't been this long in 10 years NO EXAGGERATING. My hair is shiny and healthy and I'm not kidding you, my skin looks amazing! Not to mention, I have way more energy and even my digestive issues seem to have dissapated. I will keep on taking these as long as they keep giving me these kind of results! TOTALLY AMAZED!!!

Superb formula!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This formula is superb, is a multivitamin designed for beauty, plus antioxidants plus hormone balancing herbs. You can feel the difference in your mood immediately. I think that for visible results in the face you need to take it more consistently for a longer period of time. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so far so good! I had a dry red spot on my cheek, wouldn't go away for more than a month no matter what. It started disappearing on the 2nd day of me taking this product and in 10 days i had a clean skin again. It's really working. Doesn't seem to disturb my sensitive to the iron stomach too.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this for a week but I actually feel the difference! I've never felt vitamins work before and will continue to take these.

Love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will keep using forever. My skin is glowing. Does exactly what it says. Love Iherb.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are the best pills for me so far.I have tried almost everything for my acnes and pimples.Just having these pills I do not need to do anything for my skin all the body and hair.Because in just for one week I get compliments on my skin and beauty.But they don't know my secret.My skin is very soft,smooth and firm.I think it just works for me.Highly recommended.Give it a try.

Multiple Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like the fact that the vitamins are in a package and all of the good things you need in a vitamin are in these. They are not horse pills either so will reorder. A good price too.

Wow It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic . . I need help with nails, wrinkles and skin texture. . .12 days and some of the wrinkles around my eyes are already disappearing. . SO COOL!!! Now I will keep on using this. Can't wait to see my nails improve. I am 53 and have had health problems. So to have less bags under my eyes is great.