I don’t know how I lived without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seldom bother to write reviews, but after trying out this oil I decided to do so. This is an excellent oil, it smell REALLY good, like a mown grass, and slightly like lilac, and slightly like fruits. It has a very light greenish colour. it is like a good green tea. It is like a good wine. I am planning to use it on everything – bread, rice, salads, face, cookies, everything!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first found Gaea olive oil in a supermarket several years ago, but then couldn't find it again -- and I really looked! Bristol Farms, local Greek market, etc. So I hunted on the Web and was pleased to find it. Other oils I tried tasted flat or watery in comparison. This oil is nutty, grassy and delicious -- perfect for dipping and paninis. Great price for such an outstanding oil.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent oil. Bright color, pleasant taste. Отличное масло. Яркий цвет, приятный вкус. Бутылка стеклянная, упаковывают надёжно

Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter the expert on Olive Oil really liked this one.

Good oil but not mindblowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the oil and generally it's a good value but it's not as fruity or peppery as the description would have you believe. I'd still buy it again because it's carbon neutral and really good value!

Gaea, Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is good, you have to pay double herr in Japan for this kind of good olive oil.

Pouring spout!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Besides the good taste, I was very surprised to find a hidden pouring spout when I twisted open the cap. Great packaging for a great tasting oil.

Yummmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been concerned about getting fake olive oil so decided to buy it from IHerb and based on color, smell and taste, I'm sure this is the real deal. It is delicious.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worried it might be too fruity but it's a subtle pleasant note. Great for salad and pastas. One of the best olive oils I've had. But then again, I have never been to Greece.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing special except a nice bottle

1 2 3