CFS Symtoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my Chronic Fatigue Symtpoms in a profound way. I'm almost back to normal. I've also been off sugar and all gluten and taking Threelac to get rid of my chronic candida symptoms which also contributed to my CFS. I strongly suggest giving both products a try. Be patient. I was taking Adrenal Health for about a month and then noticed the difference it made. CFS is a horrible and debilitating condition. You must combine supplementation with a good diet i.e. avoiding sugar, gluten and dairy. Good luck.

Great if you are HYPER Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have HIGH Cortisol or are in early stages of Adrenal Stress, this is a great product - but Holy Basil has a Cortisol-lowering effect and should be avoided in Adrenal Fatigue/Burnout (low Cortisol)...

I Love This Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings.

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't expecting much since I'm going out on a limb to 'treat' what I suspect is Adrenal Fatigue. And, the first recommendation was that I drop all caffeine (horror of horrors!). This definitely cleared my head and gave me the mental boost that I needed. I won't say it gave me energy, but definitely got rid of the brain fog. I do find it keeps me awake at night if I take it too late though. I also found my mood to be improved and overall that I'm more mellow which translates to less impatience with the kids. That is a wonderful thing since I'm home on maternity leave right now. I take 3 caps in morning, 3 at lunch and 1 at dinner (since the baby thinks midnight is bedtime). I did find it worked in conjunction nicely with the Adrenaplex, which gave me more of the physical energy that I need.

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.

Great Support Against Adrenal Fatigue / Chronic Stress Recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am quite amazed with how this concoction works its magic in the background. Don't expect miracles as it isn't a pharmaceuthical pill to solve your problems instantly, I know I was about to give up taking this at some point. However, if you do persist with no more than the recommended dosage, you will start getting a lot more stable and non-reactive to events. Some things used to throw me into plain panic attacks, but after a while on taking this I no longer seem to get ajitated as much. Of course, you need to make permanent changes in your lifestyle and work on many levels to restore your adrenal balance, but what I'm getting at, is not to give up on this great herbal medicine as it tends to act slowly and not so obviously. Highly recommend. Thanks to iHerb for sending it so quickly!

Life Changer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will not live without this, ever again. My health has done a 180 for the better this year since getting on Adrenal support. I absolutely recommend this product.

Nourishing to the adrenals and good support.

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for the last few months for adrenal fatigue. This is has had a VERY noticeable impact on my health and the state of my mental health. I feel more energised, lighter and happier since taking this product. I haven't crashed in the weeks since I started taking this product. Great nourishing supplement for adrenal fatigue! Well worth it and I highly recommend this product for anyone with adrenal fatigue issues.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been too tired for too long, and adding this to my routine has been a real energy boost. I have more pep in my step for sure, Thanks for keeping good products in your store!

THIS WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter had trouble sleeping for a year in Afghanistan which continued when she got back to the US. I ordered this for her and within days she was sleeping like a baby. She called to tell me how much she loved the product. I will keep her stocked! I love everything by Gaia. I typically use tinctures and shy away from pills. Gaia is the only pill i would take. Love this product, love this company. Great product great results.