Posted by OrganicGal on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

This is an excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a holistic product that is used for colds, flu, sinus and allergies and does not interfere with other medications. Take at the first sign of colds, flu, etc. and continue usage several days after symptoms subside. Black Elderberry has been used for centuries for immune support and healing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps a cold

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

We buy this for the winter season to help fight colds and viruses, tastes lovely. recommend

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

We like the no-mess convenience of taking elderberry this way.

Best to Prevent Colds

Posted by MsStaeheli on February 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the winter along with vitamin C to keep me from getting colds. I used to use it when I got a cold and it helped to shorten them.

helps colds/ flu

Posted by freeradicle on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is effective for helping fight colds and flu. The liquid extract is the most easily absorbed form of elderberry. Elderberry liquid concentrate usually comes in bottles but I prefer these phyto-caps as they are less messy to take and to carry around. Unlike most other brands, the elderberries here are organic and there are no excipients other than glycerin and the cellulose capsule. You do have to pay more for these benefits though.