Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works better then the capsules for me. Noticed a bigger calming affect

Subtle and Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In general I find my body likes Holy Basil. It seems to just take some of the edge off life. I think the liquid may be a tiny bit more expensive but I like that I can play with the dose. I take a half a dropper in the AM and half at bedtime. I find Holy Basil feels gentler to me than say rhodiola or ashwaghanda which are both adaptogens like Holy Basil.

Love this basil!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it in my Powerjuice every morning and it has become a must! It contributes to my overall well-being!

Bienestar total con sólo unas gotas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ideal para días estresantes en los que necesitas estar al 300% y tranquila a la vez. Unas gotas te aportan la energía suficiente para poder con todo no perdiendo la cabeza ni las formas en los peores momentos, mezclado con maca y espirulina, es imposible parar.

I am very satified with the Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Holy Basil Leaf, 1floz (30ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am still in a wait and see mode with this. I was drawn to buy this product from research I have been doing on natural products that may lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. I have been taking the drops in the way recommended on anther site on the internet as the best way to deal with lowering blood sugar levels. I am pleased with the way it's lasting. I started taking the Holy Basil on November 4 2016 and I still have some in the bottle. I have had no adverse reactions to it, and I am planning to buy a second bottle before the present one runs out. So you will getting another order from me soon for this product.

Holy Basil

Posted by arieschild on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure but I think this is helping to calm my stress down.