It Does What it Says!

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take a heaping teaspoonful everyday. I am constipated without it. I like the hint of cinnamon flavour.

Posted by Loreto on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good in the morning !

Rejuve Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Fabulous, all natural ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product has great, all natural ingredients that are gentle on my system, and provides a fabulous cleanse.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

Good combination of plant based fibers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the morning daily, this is a good blending, it gently supports regularity with fiber and Triphala, I personally like the Ginger and Cinnamon contents which pleasantly warm and stimulate digestion ans support better bowel movement, I feel that two teaspoons works better for me.

1 2