Great Product & Value

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Not sure if it is this specifically, but goes great w/the cocktail of things I am taking now. I will continue with this product, especially like Gaia brand.

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

Astralagus liquid caps Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent astragulus. Love the liquid form.

Cure for oral herpes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was able to use a combination of Olive Leaf from Natural Factors and Astragalus Supreme from Gaia Herbs to cure my oral herpes permanently. To help with the process I also purchased organic virgin coconut oil and an Elderberry cocktail from a local farm. I would wash my face and lips with a tea tree oil Zum bar every couple of days. Lastly I also paired it with Christopher's parasite syrup to clean out anything that might be suppressing my immune system. The only thing I was missing that might of helped was to take Vitamin C. The Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Balch recommends 5,000 to 10,000 mg daily of esterified or buffered Vitamin C combined with 30-60 mg daily of bioflavonoids in divided doses.

A new form of an old amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Though I prefer the liquid form of this product I can't deny the cleverness of creating capsules filled with liquid. It certainly makes dosage easier for the fast paced life we live. I was once more amazed by the fast delivery of iHerb and their impeccable packaging!

Great combination!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good boost for the immune system, especially if you are coming down with any respiratory ailments. High recommended!

High quality

Posted by x-tine on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gaia's products are all of such superior quality. They are really into what they do. Great price at iherb!

very pleased