SAVE YOUR GUT AND LIFE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My story is a long 5 years of pain and struggle, I was 56, 155 lbs; and fell to 90lbs over 6 months. Doctors were stumped after months of tests... They did not know about GMO's yet.... GMO foods had poisoned my system. SOY, CORN, SUGAR BEET SUGAR ETC. read up on it...Monsanto introduced virus's... I found out too late but it still saved my life!!! If I had known what Oil of Oregano could do for me sooner, I could have lived cancer free. OIL of OREGANO CAPS killed off the offending virus's that had gained control of my digestive system and ultimately my immune system. After that - Chemo for the cancer that had already gotten a grip. After that Oregano cap once a week or more to prevent any organisms from gaining control of my immune system. If you suffer from ANY sort of digestive problem, I suggest this first. It literally saved my life! It is the BEST treatment I found. GT

seems working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried a few times taking this when 1st Symptom start (sore throat, candida) and it helps to restore your health. The sore throat doesn't progress to something worse. I only took either once or twice a day and this will do the job. Of course I took it with combination of Manuka honey or propolis or olive leaf extract or sambucus. I believed all of these natural great remedy helps.

Great immune and flu-season support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent anti-viral, anti-bacterial remedy. Potent and pure.

Oil of Oregano.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IHerb offers a great price for this product which my husband and I use when we are coming down with a cold. It is anti-viral and anti-bacterial.

Great value, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this product at a local grocery store. iHerb costs about half the price of that store. And delivery is always prompt. We do not hestiate to recommend iHerb to our friends. They are the best.

Really good for Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of months and I think it's helping. I've also used a Candex, grapefruit seed extract from Canada, Threelac probiotic and just coconut oil. I think it's good for me to use different ones for a period of time. As for herbal products Gaia's Herbs are hard to beat. Iherb's prices continue to be excellent.

I Refer To This As My Miracle Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product since the fall of 2009. I started using it along with taking my allergy medication and asthma medication. Over time I saw great improvements and I didn't refill my prescriptions. I use this product along with NOW brand Quercetin with Bromelain and I am off my allergy and asthma prescriptions. I will up these products during allergy season keeping close watch so I don't go into an asthma attack.

it is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hi my Name is BREND and oil of the oregano work real good it is good for a lot of things. so believe me it works.and it want let you down.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like Gaia Herbs and this is quiteg ood to protect against virus and bacterial infection. I have been using it when I feel run down and it helps

1 2