They work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely recommend this product. I purchased SleepThru for my husband who has been using over the counter sleeping medication for years, including Tylonol PM, Benadryl and the regular blue sleeping pills. He transitioned to SleepThru very easily. At first he was taking two but after a week he started taking just one. The only "side effect" was that during the first week he kept taking naps. I suspect this was due to his body getting rid of the chemical junk and getting used to this product. If you have difficulty sleeping, definitely try this product. Thanks iHerb!

HELPS THIS INSOMNIAC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with sleep due to illness and stress for many years. Most 'sleep remedies' just dont work for me. This Gaia herbs 'sleep thru' was very helpful and did the job most times i took it, although i often found myself taking more than the suggested dose of 2 caps. As the name suggests i stayed asleep till morning too. I think the fact they are liquid caps definately makes a difference, they seem quite fast acting. Not cheap but a good product to have on standby for those wretched nights when you just need to get your head down.

Zzzzzzz

Posted by juliaheis on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that works. However, 3 seemed to work much better for me than just the recommended 2.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was highly recommended to me by a friend, but it did not seem to work for me or my husband

this works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have tried many supplements for sleep, this one works for me, i recommend it

Great Sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sleep Thru is by far the best sleep aid I have tried. It's natural, and very effective. A great blend of herbs that support restful sleep. I take 2 almost every night.

good sleep help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good morning. I have sleep problems, possibly due to my anxiety disorder. I have used sleeping pills and also under medication (between them, seroquel, also used in the Usa). currently I am tapering down my seroquel dosis and I am helping along with sleep thru. I think it is helping me a lot, I fall asleep very soon; however I wake up during the night ( I am not so sure about the thru); but at least not having more sleeping pills. I have tried melatonine with no results and pasionflower and other stuff. News from Spain.

Relax to sleep

Posted by truevitality on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take these herbs to help my body switch off the brain before going to bed to increase my chances of getting a good night's sleep

Finally, a Supplement that Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With all three types of insomnia, as well as chronic pain from back fractures and herniated discs, I have been struggling with sleep since childhood. Although I still have difficulty with falling asleep, this formulation really helps keep me asleep once I finally get there!

I work nights

Posted by Rena61 on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes need that little extra help staying asleep during the day. It's not easy being a night time worker in a day time world. These offer the gentle help I need.

1 2 3