No more itch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

My eyes hv been constantly itchy, dry but I didn't like liquid eye drops so this product taken one per day has eliminated the itch, reduce eye fatigue fm reading on ipad, iphone n pc... My eyes really feel very comfortable and clear all the time!

Gaia Vision Enhancement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks, I have noticed an improvement in vision.. My eyes are not as bloodshot and I am able to read my computer screen without magnifiers. My vision is getting better every week.

What the doctor orders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our eye doctor suggested that my husband and I take a minimum of 10 mg of lutein. This product has it and more.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a risk of glaucoma in my left eyeball, detected many year ago. Essentially I was told that my left eyeball is "not stable" (to put it simply). My left eyeball used to get "inflamed" whenever the pressure builds up. After many years on this product, the weaker eyeball still gets "inflamed" but the "inflammation" is milder and I can alleviate easily with heaps of eye "humidifiers". So... thank you very much. I would like to continue with good eye health for a long time more.

Effective! Noticeable improvement in eye health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really notice improvement in clarity and in the health of my eyes when I take this product. First given to me by my mother, I tried it and have since taken it daily. It's the real deal.

happy with this, eyes feel pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as a preventative measure mostly, but I like the hefty amount of lutein (etc) in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Vision Enhancement

Posted by CriticalReviewer on November 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this for prevention of future eye problems. Hope it works!

Best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I and others have used this with excellent results. Rarely need glasses now...

effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the Gaia Vision Enhancement. I feel that it has kept my eyes protected.

Will reorder it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for my dry, tired eyes