Body can't absorb it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Two of us took this supplement and both of us found our urine yellow. It’s sign our body can’t absorb. We’ve changed to another brand which we didn’t see yellow again. We’ll stick with Longvida; check my review about it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for help with the arthritis in my knees. I started taking 2 a day, but that was too much for my stomach, I reduced it down to one and it works great. Although I recommend checking with you MD first, I took myself off of my prescripton medication for arthritis and this cap is all I take now. Helps with the pain and inflammation. I have tried other brands, but this is the only one that has worked for me.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, acceptable price.

Gaia Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was taking this supplement until I saw it failed the Consumer Lab report. Going back to Mega-foods brand.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so helpful with my chronic pain. Instead of taking lots of Tylenols per day, I take this knowing that it won't give me the side effects Tylenol does. Thank you Gaia!

body aches beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this product to release the aches in your body. Dr. Axe recommended this product and I second him. It is an overall inflammation buster!

Natural, powerful anti-inflammatory - great for working out

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this twice daily and find it really helps my recovery after a hard workout so I don't feel nearly so achy or painful. Totally natural and healthy, powerful and lots of other benefits. Has some pepper included so absorption rate is high. Quite pricey but the best I've found.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand and iHerb not only has good prices but excellent service!

GREAT price/quality !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffering collitis ulcerosa, and i really benefit from these herbs and feel better.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this all the time. Feel better when I take it

1 2