Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

A Staple in our family. Trying to eat healthy but miss our snack foods too much. I guess this is as healthy as it gets. Goes well with or without salsa :)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Great

Posted by GFislandgirl on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

These aren't full of flavor, but they are better than eating other tortilla chips. The value is great for me because in Japan it is hard to get regular tortilla chips for a good price.

Love these! Will keep ordering.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great tasting, not too salty and have a not too hard, not too crumbly texture, though I have to remember to order them with no weighty products as they always arrive crushed. Best price I've found, will keep ordering.

awesome 🌟

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much ❤️

Big Bag, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a repeat buyer. Good to support the organic corn market. Not sure why the oil isn't organic. But best organic corn chips I know of on the market. Red Hot blues my favorite, but for lower hot factor tolerance mouths, these are the way to go.

favourite corn chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

By far the best ive ever tried. And ive tried plenty of corn chips. The ingredients are simple and basic. No unnecessary extra ingredints. I personally like my corn chips to taste original and salty. Second time repurchased. It has a good crunch. And even though u save it for later, the crunch still maintains for days. And very filing. I know its not recommended to do so but i can survive just snaking on these and not eat anything else xD

Blue corn chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great snack! Lightly salted and very crispy! Good alternative for your regular tortilla chips!

love the taste, and its organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it

Aussie Eaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great flavorsome chips and so fresh.