Great chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 3 bags of these chips when really I didn't need that many. I wanted to make sure that if most of the bags' chips were broken, I'll still probably have enough unbroken ones among the 3 bags for a party. I had these chips shipped internationally, so I thought the banging around would cause them all to break. To my surprise, all the chips were in normal condition and none were broken!! I opened each bag to check. Iherb does an excellent job of shipping the most fragile things. I really appreciated it. In the end, I have way too many chips, but I have tons more trust in iherb's excellent shipping standards.

Addictive healthy tortilla

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a medical condition, I have to switch to healthier snacks. I bought this after reading the reviews, but I was skeptical about the taste. Guess what, I am munching on them right now and they are so unbelievably good and addictive that I have to write the review now! The blue corn flavor really comes through, it's yummy! This shall be my regular snack now! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love um!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best. And blue corn is still non-GMO.

Lapidot 👌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These chips are amazing! Not too salty but so great! perfect with avacado dip.

good good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it makes me addicted..

Iherb Bad Packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I like Iherb for its good price and fast delivery but the pacaging is so bad that somtimes delicate items like this leak out of the box. I hope you fix this issue in future.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are really good corn chips. I love the flavor that blue cornmeal gives to things and corn chips are no exception. These lasted forever without going stale. Iherb's packing skills for these chips leave something to be desired. They were basically used as packaging for the other products I ordered and came pretty squished. I know someone else who ordered these chips and they got similarly squashed chips.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good taste and good ingredients

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were really nice! They had a really good blue corn taste and although there were a lot of broken pieces in the package due to shipping.. still totally worth it and will order again!

Nice chips

Posted by AcaiBowl on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good chips, bit on the salty side, pity product packaged poorly by iHerb and arrived crushed in parcel.